Perlesandco 468x60

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My very first video tutorial

So I had a few requests on my instagram, after posting some photos of my own glass eye cabochons and people wondering if I could make a tutorial for them.

Well, after pondering some time, I decided to make the tutorial into a video one since I thought it would be a lot simpler then doing a step by step photo tutorial. Also we bought a HD cam almost two years ago when we went to our vacation to Sweden, so might as well use the darn thing instead of letting it stand still and collect dust.

I noticed that I mumble A LOT, lol. Something I need to work on it seems, heh :P
Might do more vid tutorials in the future since this one got me a bit hooked up, lol.
Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...